Saturday 12 January 2013

No Need to Whine about Wine

Choosing wine for an event can be a bit of a daunting task if you are not that familiar with wine pairings and varietals. Your local wine shop should be able to assist you in your choices; but it is always nice to go in with a little knowledge on your own to have an understanding of what they are talking about.
I was lucky enough to work at a wine boutique for some time in my past, and to attend and host numerous tastings which allowed me to explore the world of wine and eventually obtained my level 1 W.S.E.T (Wine and Spirits Educational Training); which makes choosing my wine for dinner, or any function that much easier.
I've come across the Berry Bros. & Rudd Virtual Wine School episodes on YouTube; which will definitely assist anyone just getting into the wine world.
I hope you find this educational and entertaining. Enjoy!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment